4 Year Old Enrolment
All enrolments for 4 Year Old Kindergarten are done centrally through the City of Whittlesea Central Enrolment Scheme. Please go their website for all details www.whittlesea.vic.org.au
When to enrol:
- Applications are accepted from the first working day in March each year, for 2 years before the year of Kindergarten attendance.
- In preparation for offers, applications close at 5pm on the last business day in June of the year before your child attends Kindergarten.
- Applications submitted after this date will be accepted and processed after the first round of offers are made.
- Letters of offer are sent out in July of the year before Kindergarten attendance.
- The Kindergarten will then send out an enrolment pack.
- To be eligible for 4 Year Old Kindergarten, your child must turn 4 by 30th April in the year of Kindergarten attendance.
- If your child was born between January and April, you have the choice of which year to enroll your child, including the year the child is eligible or the year after.